Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Well, I have some cute Halloween pictures of my kids(from our ward's trunk or treat)... but my mom's computer won't recognize my camera and we don't have Internet yet. Incidentally, we have made the move over to Castle Dale but we are currently staying with my mom until we have appliances. We still have odds and ends stuff at our old house. GRRR. I hate the last part of moving where you just throw all the rest of your crap into boxes and think you will sort it later and you wish that you could just go and throw it off a cliff, and you probably would because you are so sick of moving stuff except that there might be something useful in one of the boxes like your can opener or something.

Anyway, I'm glad that my mom will let us hang out here and I'll try to post some pics soon!

2 comments:

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Janell, this is Robert, your post cracked me up! We can definitely understand the "moving is the pits" feeling--although we're not quite as familiar with it as you guys are! Hope it all turns out okay. Take care.

Robert and Heather in Hawaii said...

Well, I was getting on here to post something and thought I was loosing my mind because I saw our blogger name.
So- this is Heather.
Just wondering if you sold your house or if you're still trying to do that. How's everything else going?