Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and a Birthday


4 dozen eggs colored+ 7 cousins that visited+ 6 Easter egg hunts+ lots of candy= tons of fun!


We had Easter egg hunts at Megan's house and out on the desert. Isn't it supposed to be hot out on the desert? It obviously was not this time. Oh well, the kids loved it anyway. It's a tradition in Kyle's family to do a hike with a bandana on a stick with your lunch in it so we carried on the tradition.

We watched a wonderful conference on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't know that the speakers are not assigned topics or themes and don't even coordinate with each other on their topics. That makes it even more interesting and inspired that they seem to talk a lot about the same things. This time I noticed a lot of talks about teaching our children and reading the scriptures with them. What a neat conference!
Claire's birthday is today so we celebrated yesterday with a bunny cake. She loved it and loved her new presents.
Here she is with two grandmas and below with mom and her new piggy bank toy.

5 comments:

Alexis said...

6 easter egg hunts?? Wow!! I love the lunch in a bandanna - I used to do that and pretend I was a hobo. Happy Birthday Clarissa! She is getting so big!

Jacqueline said...

Happy Birthday Clarissa! Oh my heck, I cant believe she's two!! That's so fun!

Keiauni said...

2 YEARS OLD. unbelievable!

Thanks for the fun:)
...And the pizza, that we still owe you for (whoops!)

The cake is super cute:)

Andi said...

What a fun Easter you had! Your girls are so cute and getting so big. Happy Birthday Clarissa.

Jenn said...

What a great time! I cannot believe your baby is 2 years old! I've never even met her! And the other two are getting so big, too!