Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lately


I just wanted to post these cute pictures of my babe in her tutu made by Aunt Megan. I love how her lips are making an "Ooo". That is how she usually looks when you are holding her and she is telling you a story with "Ooo" sounds!

The Beagley/Hill women went to the Gun Show, I mean, Scrapbooking Expo this last weekend! (Tamee couldn't come because Derek was sick). We had a great time and got some awesome deals on scrappin stuff. We stayed the night in Park City and went shopping at the outlets the next day. A tip about the outlets: always go to The Children's Place outlet because it really does have great sales. (Keiauni, I went there in the afternoon and got a few shirts and then went back to Carters and bought that cute purple dress!) The other pic is a cool double rainbow that we saw in Park City.

4 comments:

Keiauni said...

Heck ya we to the expo... we can go to the gunshow anytime! (ha ha)

...I can't believe you guys went shopping again w/o me. boo! (j/k:)

the pictures in the tutu are priceless... and is that a hairbow in her hair? (send in your order chick! I make 'em quick:)

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Those tutu pictures are adorable. You should send those in somewhere because she could be a baby model. Love it!

Our life 2.0 said...

The gun show....lol I love it! She looks so stinking cute in the tutu!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

So my mom just told me the other day that she saw you at the scrapbook expo! She said that you looked cute as always! Small world huh?