Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So Glad...

So glad that I could take pictures like these today because it has actually been warm!!!

So glad that yesterday I had an awesome photo shoot with Claire (I had not yet had her pics taken professionally, I know, shame on me). She was so happy and we got a lot of really cute ones! (Keiauni, I still want you to take some when we get the chance!)

So glad that we got to spend some time with family over Easter weekend. Here are some pictures of our trip. It rained a lot while we were there but we still had lots of fun! Thanks, Keiauni and Trista for letting us hang out in your trailers during the rain.)



3 comments:

Errol and Megan said...

I'm so glad that I ran into you yesterday and that had to be the cutest baby pictures taken ever! Give those cheeks some kisses from aunt megan! lots of love!

Keiauni said...

I can't wait to see the photos!
I'm so glad, that you're so glad....he-he-he!

It was fun to see you guys. Hopefully, we'll all be well from our "shared germs" soon! (then we can hang out again:)

Devin said...

LOVE the blog and i love the main pic of your daughter that you have on the top with the blossoms!