Friday, May 15, 2009

Goodbye diapers

Goodbye Diapers (at least for Kirsten!) She is potty trained and just wears pull ups at night but usually keeps them dry! Goodbye house in Price. We finally closed on our house and it was the best day ever! I know that some people have a good experience selling their house but we, unfortunately, did not. Suffice it to say that we have been trying to close for months and things kept coming up. The people who bought it were kind of babies but we won't get into that!



Goodbye 5! Jannika had her 6th birthday on the 3rd. She wanted to have a princess dress-up party so we had two cousins (Kaylee and Ashlyn) and two of her friends come over. They dressed up, did a purse shaped pinata and had a purse shaped birthday cake. It was a fun party and I can't believe my little girl is 6!



6 comments:

Leslie said...

Janell...I just found your blog through Heather! How are you? Your family is so cute!
Leslie (Larsen) Mortensen

Larson Letters said...

I can't believe she is 6 either! IT seems like yesterday we were in the trailer court!

Farley's Story said...

I love the cake! Very creative.

Jenn said...

I cannot believe that Jannika is 6! Wasn't she just 2 yesterday, and I was watching her at my trailer?! She's such a pretty girl - well they all are, but what a cute birthday girl!

LeAnne Seely said...

Those pictures on your heading sure turned out cute. That's a nice montage of the summer dresses.

Keiauni said...

Your header is really cute! Is that the shoot you did with Claire?
I've been watching for those photos! ( ILOVESUNDRESSES )

Hawaii here we come!