Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hanging on to Summer!

I guess I better do an update of our whole summer because I haven't posted since school ended and I can't believe it's already time for school again! We had lots of fun this summer. This was our fourth of July camping trip. The kids really like fishing with Kyle, especially Jannika.





Fourth of July parade and riding the train at the park.





We also played a lot with friends and cousins and had a visit from our good friends that live in Wisconsin. So glad we got to see you guys!





Claire and her friend, Slade who lives next door. My kids spent tons of time playing with Slade and his brothers outside riding bikes and playing in the DIRT and MUD. I guess that's what summer's for!








Jan started 3rd grade this morning. She was so excited; she came into our room at 5:45 this morning wondering if she could start getting ready!



2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

that picture of Claire and Myla cracks me up! And, it's very cute.

Rikosuave said...

You have third grader, Janell. Weren't we just in third grade?!