Wednesday, August 31, 2011

There she goes

My number 2 is off to kindergarten! She was sooo ready for school and sooooooooo excited for it! Her teacher is Mrs. Story and she goes in the afternoon. She has loved picking out her clothes for each day and of course always picks a skirt:) She started on Monday and after school she said it was a good day but, "they are teaching things I already know like my letters and my numbers"! Then last night she said our family prayer and was going along saying, "we're thankful for... and for... and that I don't care if my teacher teaches stuff I already know"!! What a funny girl!


Some things about my Kirsten:

She taught herself how to read and loves to read everything she sees
She gave a great talk in Primary last week about her favorite scripture story: David and Goliath

She loves to wear skirts
She loves stuffed animals and has to sleep with ALL of them

She is very caring and considerate

We love her so much!


3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

what a sweetheart! Love that girl!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

I can't believe how grown up your girls are getting! She looks so cute all ready for school!

Janese said...

Your girls are beautiful! Hope you're doing well!!