Friday, September 14, 2007

The Chocolate Face


Here's just a funny picture of Kirsten with a chocolate face. We had ice cream sundaes one night and she got a hold of my bowl that still had chocolate sauce in it. What a funny girl! She was eating away and as soon as I got out the camera she said, "cheese!" with this facial expression! She has been saying so many new things. She can put 3 words together like, "a daddy go?" She almost always knows the answer: "daddy boom?" which means daddy's vroom or daddy's truck. She is very into Barney right now( heaven only knows why) and wants to watch it all day. She also likes Lala (Dora) but not as much as Barney.



1 comment:

Alexis said...

I can't believe how much Kierstin looks like Jannika!! When I saw this picture it made me think of the good old days at the trailer court!