Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Jan


I know, I have some really random posts but I just keep finding cute pics that I would have put on earlier if I had known how to blog! Last night I was writing down some things about my girls so here's a few

Jannika:

Loves books and practicing writing

She is obsessed with Dora

She writes her name

Says the sweetest prayers

Says she wants to be a teacher and a mom when she grows up


Her favorite things are:

Long noodles (Ramen)

Sweedish Fish

Little Caesars breadsticks

Purple

Dancing and playing dress ups


I just asked her what her favorite thing to do is and she said, "I like to help people so they can feel better." (I have a suspicion that this answer might be because we just practiced her talk for primary tomorrow that was about service! What a sweetie pie!)

1 comment:

Keiauni said...

Hey you forgot to put her already evident SINGING abilities down :)
Even when she talks, her soft voice sounds like a melody....