Friday, September 14, 2007

First day of school

Wow, I have really wanted to add to my blog for a long time but I haven't gotten around to it. Oh well, here's some updates. Jannika started preschool on September 4 and she goes 3 days a week for two hours each day. She loves it! It is called "See World Preschool" and it always reminds her of our trip to Sea World last year. It is so fun to see how grown up she is. On the first day of school we got her all dressed up in her new school clothes and she started to cry. I asked if she was scared to go to school and she said no; she was crying because her clothes were too big! So we had to put on some older clothes that fit her better and she was all set!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, this is really Brionne, not my sweetheart from the other side. lol :) He was just the one with a google account, so I'm borrowing it.

Just wanted to say hello, and I love seeing the pictures! I can't believe how grown up your girls are. How are things in Price? I need to get your new number (I might have it somewhere, but heck if I can find it) so that I can give you a holler when I'm down there again.

Take care!
Brionne

Jenn said...

She is so cute! How fun for her! I'm excited for Braden to start pre-school - hopefully next spring! Isn't it scary how fast they grow up?