Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like...
















Well, for those of you in Utah (and probably other places too) you know it's beginning to look a little too much like Christmas! The snow is pretty but the temperatures are CRAZY! On the news last night I noticed on their little weather map that it was 28 degrees in Logan and 18 in Price! I thought we moved away from Logan to get out of the freezing weather! I just don't like to be cold. It seems like I am always wearing a sweatshirt even inside my house. I seem to be a few degrees colder than other people too. Maybe I got that trait from my dad who wears at least 2 shirts at all times even in the hottest part of the summer! (I am not quite that extreme!) Oh, well, we did have a lot of fun making a snowman. Kirsten thinks that the word for snow is snowman and she asks if she can walk in the snowman every day! It was also fun to put up our Christmas tree and some other decorations. I love white Christmas lights and snowflakes, they are my favorite! I am also excited to do some holiday baking. Yeah!
And... I also have some news for those of you who don't know that I am even expecting...We are having baby number 3 in April and I had my first ultrasound a few weeks ago. We found out that we are having a GIRL! We are very excited and Jannika has been saying all along that we were going to get another sister before we got a brother. Maybe she is right when she says she knows everything :) I will post a picture of me and my baby bump at a later date.





5 comments:

Keiauni said...

You went public! sweet.
So, I bet you have done more decorating than I have!

Andi said...

Congrats on the new addition that is coming. How exciting! Three girls huh!?! Ashton keeps saying that he wants two more girls and that is it. He would always say that Brice was a girl and he was right. Kids sure do know a lot don't they. The snow looks beautiful, I wish that we had some to look at!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! How fun! How are you feeling? Another girl, huh? Some people are so lucky! Really, boys are fun, just a lot of work! I love your tree, and man! I want some of your snow! We got about 2" and now it's all gone again. Braden calls snow snowman, too! How funny!

Keiauni said...

BTW, now megan and errol are official bog-snots! No comments, and only one post is unacceptable!

you can tell them I said that! you can also tell them that my favorite color is light tan, and my favorite animal is puppies...

(...it did not give me eagle powers!It gave me no nutrients!)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.