Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas

Here are some pictures of Christmas finally. We spent Christmas Eve day at my parents' house with my sister, Fawn and family; my brother-in-law, BJ and family and also my sister, LeAnne. We had a nice family lunch together and then most of the kids did some sledding and snowboarding and Kyle pulled them around in the pasture behind the truck like they were waterskiing. They had tons of fun! (Sorry I didn't get a picture of that.) Then we spent the night and Christmas morning at Kyle's mom's house. On Christmas afternoon we came back home and spent some time with Kyle's dad and his wife, Deann. It was a nice Christmas.

The Elmo stuff was a big hit with Kirsten. She won't wear any of her other pajamas now!


Jannika's favorite gift was her Polly Pockets and hopefully whenever she plays with them she will continue to be careful to pick up all the little pieces and put them back in their bag. Ha Ha!


This is our traditional Christmas Eve Nativity Pageant. My nieces and nephews did a great job carrying on this tradition! Love the costumes!




Some cute Christmas dress pictures taken before Church. Jannika is quite the poser!

Okay, so you can only kind of tell that I am pregnant. But, I really do have a baby bump!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Such fun pictures! I love the girls dresses - so cute! And I loved the belly shot, although mine puts yours to shame - only 6 more weeks!! Glad you had a great Christmas!

Jenn said...

What a little bump! You look fabulous though! The girls dresses are so pretty! I'm glad your holiday was fun - the snow(water)skiing sounds like a blast!

Andi said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. How far along are you? You can barely tell that you are pregnant. You look great. Your girls are darling. I miss Jannika. I enjoyed watching her when we lived in Logan.