Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tagged

Where were you born? Price, Utah
Middle name: I don’t have one
How old will you be this year? 27
Nicknames: Jelda
Are you taller than your mother or father? About the same height as my mom, shorter than my dad
Do you cry often during movies? Yes, very often!
What is your biggest pet peeve? People who are annoying and know it
Favorite color: red
Favorite foods: pretty much anything with chicken or anything with chocolate. Fav restaurants: Panda Express, Café Rio, Chile’s
Favorite beverage: Sprite, really cold water, slurpees
Favorite cold cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
Favorite smells: My new black raspberry body spray, cinnamon candles
Favorite time of day: Morning because I have energy, evening because that is family time
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Aussie
Favorite make-up products? Mascara and eye liner (which I just barely started using!)
How many pillows do you sleep with? Usually 1 but I will soon be using more!
Do you play an instrument? Yes, I play violin and flute
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Sad to say, I never have!
Did you do any sports in High School? Track (I remember Kyle helping me with high jump, what a hottie!)
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Mr. Bean’s Holiday
What is your favorite article of clothing? My new black and white dress from JC Penny and my comfy pajamas
What is your dream vacation? Hawaii and Europe
What was your first impression of your spouse? I can’t remember the exact first time that we met but I do remember that I always thought he was pretty hot.
If you were an animal what would you be? I would definitely not be any animal
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? Shopping (especially at DI and clearance racks) and looking at magazines, my favs are Creating Keepsakes and Country Living
Favorite TV shows: Everybody Loves Raymond, The Office
What is your dream car? Toyota Sequoia or Nissan Armada
What is one of your weaknesses? I lose my patience with my kids too easily
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Pizza or Rice-a-Roni
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? I think I would like the 50’s. It just seems like people had better values back then. And I agree with Lexie that I wouldn’t want the 80's. I wouldn’t be able to pull of wearing tapered pants either! :)
What is the emotion you feel the most? I don’t know, my emotions change a lot right now!
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Not really, that is one reason I love being married to Kyle, he is more outgoing and that is usually how we meet people
What is something you are constantly working on? Being more patient with my kids and spending more time with them. I am also trying to get my house organized. I have this hereditary disease called “stacks” where I constantly have stacks of paper and other assorted stuff around my house
Any hidden talents? Not that I can think of
What is a word or phrase you overuse? I don’t know, someone around me would have to tell me!
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? My sister passing away being called to be primary president
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? Getting pregnant and just being able to continue to be so blessed
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Get organized and do more home improvements, have a baby, not go insane!
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? Don’t worry about the things you have no control over
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Megan, Jennifer, Shauna, Andi, Keiauni, and whoever else wants to!
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week! Sorry I'll have to post one later. There's nobody here that can take my picture!

3 comments:

Andi said...

It was fun reading this and getting to know you a little better. Thanks for the tag it looks like fun!

Andi said...

I never wanted a minivan. We were actually going to get the Mazda 5, but we found a really good deal on the MPV and I love it now! We love all the space. I hope that you enjoy yours.

Jenn said...

Thanks Janell! What kind of van did you guys get? We love ours! I didn't know that stacking was hereditary, but I think I have it too!