Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Congrats!




So, I just wanted to say Congrats to our friends and family who have had babies recently! The top picture is Avey Violet, Kyle's brother's new little girl, born January 4. The middle pic is our friends', John and Nicole Zilles' two little boys, Taylor and baby Kayson, born Feb. 16. The bottom one is Miles Anson, our friends' Brian and Lexie's new little boy also born on the 16th. It is so fun to see these new little ones although I am kind of jealous of their moms that they are done being prego and I still have 8 weeks to go! I have also been hearing a lot of stories lately about babies being born in the car on the way to the hospital...Kyle...are you ready for that?! Just kidding (I hope). I really hope that since we only live a few minutes from the hospital that I will make it!
Anyway, I love these baby pics and we are so glad these babies are here and healthy!


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute babies! I can't believe how fast time flies! Don't worry, your time will be over soon enough, and then all of a sudden your baby will be 6 months old and all over the place and you'll wonder where the time went!? (Oh, this is about you; sorry!) That's how I feel anyway! Good luck though; the last 8 weeks are one big pain in the...body! ;)

Keiauni said...

I think we should have a baby shower for you! Are you down with that?

Keiauni said...

and yes... the last 8 weeks stink!