Saturday, February 2, 2008

6 Years!

Kyle and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary on February 1! Kyle had a work conference scheduled for last Wed-Friday at Zions National Park. This was where we went on our honeymoon so my sister watched our kids and I went with Kyle. He went to some of the meetings and then we did some fun things together including a trip to the St. George Temple and shopping and some sight seeing.


This is a book that I made for Kyle last year for our anniversary. It is called "51 reasons why I love you" (51 is because it was our 5th anniversary and because I didn't have time to do 101!)










It was so fun to make this book and think about all the things I love about Kyle. These are just some of the pages and I am so glad that I did it. I love my sweetheart and I am so glad that he wanted to marry me!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Wow...that is an amazing book! You are very creative. Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had a good time!

Alexis said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys! :)

Jenn said...

What a neat book! I can't believe you were in St. George! We've been here since last Tuesday, and will be here until Friday the 9th! Of course, maybe it's a good thing...we wouldn't want to crash your party!! ;) I've never seen you with long hair; very pretty!

Keiauni said...

so cute...
I love that book. I remember when you made it!