Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Clarissa's Blessing

We had Claire-bear's blessing last Sunday. My family was already planning to be here for a family reunion so we planned the blessing for last weekend too. Most of Kyle's family was also able to make it and we are so grateful that we were able to get together. It was a wonderful day! Our families are so important to us and we have been so grateful for their support as well as our friends' support especially this last month. Kyle gave a wonderful blessing and our bishop asked him to bear his testimony as well. (I guess he let me off the hook because I had spoken in Church on Mother's Day!) Here are some pics of Claire in her blessing dress. Behind her is the beautiful afgan that Grandma Deann made for her.


Some of my nieces and nephews at the luncheon.
Kaylee, Kirsten and Ashlyn.
Um, yeah, great timing on this one!
Baby Claire with Grandpa Steve.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Such a special day and such an adorable baby!! I am so glad that she is feeling better.

Keiauni said...

The dress turned out really cute! I am sorry I missed it... dang sick kids! Judd said it was really great, and totally worth the sleep deprivation. (j/k:))
She looks beautiful...
I love that baby!

Jenn said...

Her dress is so pretty! I'm so glad things are better for her, and you! We miss you guys!

Christina said...

She looks so adorable in that gorgeous dress! Looks like you had a great get-together! Give her a big smooch for us!

EHS Class of 1998 said...

Kyle:
You can help with the reunion by submitting your update to the class blog! Email us at emery1998@gmail.com and attach a pic of you and your wife and your cute kids!