Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Fun

We got to see our friends, Brian and Lexie, at the first of this month (They live in Michigan and are visiting their families this month). We met up with them in Provo and went to lunch and the park and just hung out all afternoon. It was so nice catching up with them. Then we stayed the night in Tooele with Judd and Keiauni and went to the zoo with them the next day. Thanks for the free passes, guys! It was fun to see the animals and Kirsten still talks about going to the bazoo!

One of Jannika's favorite parts of the zoo was getting to touch a real live snake!


My kids have also been practically living outside. Kyle has put up the tent two different nights so they could "camp out", they have been riding bikes and swinging and they love playing in the kiddie pool. Kirsten wants to wear her "suitcase" (that's what she calls her swimming suit!) all day.
The baby has been doing better at night. I hope I don't jinx (sp?) myself by saying that! She has started to actually go to sleep at about 10:30ish where before we usually couldn't get her calmed down until at least midnight. I think that my cutting out dairy has helped a lot but I guess I can start to add things back in to my diet in a few months to see how she does with them. Incidentally, if you're wondering, this isn't a sure sign that she is lactose intolerant. It is the milk protein not the lactose that tends to upset babies stomachs. We just keep hoping that she will continue to do well!

5 comments:

Andrea, Mrs. said...

I wish I could afford to live in my suitcase all day too....ah, sigh....

Janet said...

Hey Kyle and Janell
Your girls are so beautiful! Ben says that he wants your job. He's had it with being an auditor.He also wants to go golfing sometime if your up to it...

Candace said...

Kyle and Janell Hey guys...I am so glad to have found some new bloggers! Thank Keiauni for me finding your page she left me a comment and then I found all of my long lost Beagley's!:) I read Kyle's EHS 10 year post the other day and thought Kyle hasn't changed a bit. He is still so funny it cracked me up. But man is he getting OLD...10 years out of high school WOW j/k I'll be there in 2 more years. (won't we Janell?) It is good to see everyone is well...the girls are beautiful poor Kyle in the pink palace! Keep in touch and I hope to see ya soon. Candee

Keiauni said...

Cute pics, y'all!! Thanks for going 4 wheelin' yesterday! It was short, sweet, and to the point!

...and I got to hold Claire!!

Jenn said...

Look like you guys are having a great time! I love Kirsten's swimsuit!